Apply for the chance to work with the best venture backed companies in the world. You'll get hands on experience working with leading startup founders, helping manage their outbound B2B sales campaigns and growing their businesses.
Cold Email Studio is a service that sends outbound email campaigns for the top Silicon Valley startups. Our clients are world-class startup founders backed by y-combinator, 500 startups, techstars, etc. and you’ll get the chance to work with them directly. Not to mention our team who are serial entrepreneurs themselves.
If you’re interested in a career in business development, sales and/or marketing, and you have a strong command of English, we’d love to hear from you. We’re a small team and we’ll give you all the support you need to succeed.
About the role
As a Campaign Strategist you will help build and manage outbound email campaigns with the aim of getting our clients booked on sales meetings with their potential customers.
- Build high performing outbound campaigns for clients;
- Proactively iterate on campaign strategies using data;
- Develop ongoing relationships with clients;
- Project manage campaigns to meet deadlines;
- Present a professional image to our clients and their prospects.
- At least two years in a similar role;
- Ability to understand clients’ products and services quickly;
- Experience with email prospecting segmentation, messaging, and strategy;
- Experience managing outbound email campaigns on behalf of clients;
- Experience working with clients and speaking to them directly;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent people skills;
- Highly organized;
- Great team-player;
- Experience with spreadsheets and google docs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Empathetic: Deeply understands the goals, drivers, and needs of others;
- Team player: Looks out for the team;
- Responsible: Takes responsibility for their actions and outcomes;
- Great communicator: Writes and speaks clearly; keeps everyone on the same page;
- Great listener: Active listener, ensures the other side feels heard;
- Inquisitive manner: Asks meaningful questions and genuinely wants to learn and better understand things;
- Problem solver: Hustles to find a solution; always gets the job done;
- Emotionally intelligent: Strong awareness and control of their emotions, and can handle interpersonal relationships empathetically;
- Strong work ethic: Has a track record of success/promotion; Clients and colleagues alike sing their praises; Is continually hungry to achieve/succeed.
Salary will be in the range of $3k to $4k per month depending on experience and the number of clients that you are able to manage as well as a 10% monthly bonus based on performance.