Manager of Lead Research Department
We’re looking for a ‘Manager of Lead Research Department’ who can help us ensure we are delivering a world class sales service for our clients. Apply for the chance to work with the best venture backed companies in the world. You'll get hands on experience working with leading startup founders, helping to manage their outbound B2B sales campaigns.
Cold Email Studio (https://www.coldemail.studio/) is US based lead generation service that sends outbound email campaigns for the top Silicon Valley startups. Our clients are world-class startup founders backed by y-combinator, 500 startups, TechStars, etc.
Our outbound process starts with highly-accurate research on target audiences. It then continues through email outreach campaigns in order to set qualified customer appointments for our clients. Our customers benefit from targeted leads, a predictable sales pipeline and increased revenues.
In order to meet the growing demand from new and existing clients, we are expanding our talented research team and are looking for great candidates. We’re a relatively small team and we’ll give you all the support you need to succeed.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing our team of Lead Researchers, including:
- Ensuring the team delivers on their tasks to a high standard, on time.
- Ensuring all Lead Generation Specialists are delivering based on the Ideal Customer Profiles
- Managing the schedule for lead generation to ensure we have a smooth and reliable lead generation process.
- Helping Lead Researchers build their list of companies to enrich if they are out of schedule.
- Tracking the metrics related to lead generation to ensure we can deliver on payroll accurately and on time.
You will be responsible for being the expert in reviewing market segments for our customers, including:
- Creating Market Review Reports (reviewing customer profiles and defining the predicted number of prospects we will be able to target during a contracted period or in the case of a customer renewal).
- Client Communication (Lead Research)
As our resident market research expert, you will be required to work directly with clients including:
- Working with clients to ensure we are clear on the Ideal Customer Profiles that we will be researching.
- Making recommendations to clients based on our knowledge of industries and previous campaigns that we have executed.
- Making recommendations based on potential data points that we could be using to build prospect lists.
- Responding to queries from clients in a timely and professional manner.
Hiring and Training
You will be responsible for ensuring we have a strong and reliable team of Lead Researchers. This includes:
- Maintaining and building a comprehensive lead generation training program to ensure the quality of our team.
- Ensuring we have a solid onboarding process to ensure new Lead Researchers have a good experience joining our team.
- Supporting with hiring and interview processes to ensure we can grow and improve our team over time.
We’re open to hearing from people with varying levels of experience. But, here are some essential requirements for the role:
- Experience as a manager of lead research team (2 years+)
- Experience working with lead generation software such as Zoominfo
- Able to work to deadlines
- Work well in a remote team
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- Experience with spreadsheets
- Good English
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Zoominfo or similar tools
- Experience working with startups is a plus
- Experience in managing remote team
Salary and Benefits
- Your salary will be $1,500 USD per month, open to negotiation depending on experience.
- A discretionary 15% quarterly bonus based on team and management performance.
- We are in the process of building out a benefits package, but it is likely to include: healthcare, fitness classes, team trips, learning & development budget, english classes and more.
Why this opportunity is great!
- Work in a small team with the opportunity to learn new skills every day
- Work with leading venture backed startups
- Work with serial entrepreneurs with a track record in scaling businesses
- Learn about building and running a business
- Gain incredible sales experience
- Opportunity to hire and manage your own team
- Work remotely with flexible hours
- Opportunity to shape your own benefits package